I get it, shopping for bras can be tricky and when you can't try them on in-person you might be a little nervous about choosing the right size. Well, good news, we're here to help and we've worked really hard on our bra size chart to help you find the perfect fit! Now, the bra size chart only makes sense if you know your bra size and let's be honest, it may have been a while since you last got your bra size measured. But good news again, it's really easy to do it yourself at home. All you need is a measuring tape!
AT-HOME BRA SIZE CALCULATOR:
Grab a measuring tape. For the most accurate measurements, you want to do this without a bra on.
1. Take your bust measurement. You want to make sure that you're measuring over the fullest part of your bust and that the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
2. Take your band measurement by measuring right under your bust. This is the band number that comes before your cup letter..
3. Subtract your band measurement from your bust measurement and find your correlating cup size below. (Bust Measurement - Band Measurement = Difference in Inches).
|Difference In Inches
4. Combine your band measurement from step 2 and your cup size from step 3 and there you have it, your US bra size! P.S. If your band measurement is an uneven number, round down to the nearest even number for you band size.
- Step 1+2: 53" bust and a 46" band
- Step 3: Math time! 53-46= 7. (7 = E)
- Step 4: Bra size - 46E
RESOURCES TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FREE LABEL BRA FIT:
WHAT FOLKS ARE SAYING
Wire-free, buttery soft, supportive... There's a reason why our bras have 700+ five-star reviews ;)
"The thing I LOVE about Free Label is the sustainability, quality and thoughtfulness that are the foundation of this brand. This is my fifth Becky bra, because they are so comfortable and I have them in multiple colours and two sizes, one for when I want more coverage to wear on its own and one size for wearing under garments. The bamboo fabric is soft but retains its body and support. My oldest Beckys are a few years old and they are as comfortable and look almost new" -Mardell R
"Best Bra Ever. I’ve been wearing bras from an early age, and I have never found one that fits as good as this bra and as a bonus is as comfortable. I bought three colors and won’t wear any other bra now. Follow the measurements bc I did and my 5x fits like a glove." -L.W
"The best bra I have EVER bought. I feel like my boobs sighed in relief when I put this on. I love how it slightly compresses them ( I have large boobs) and covers but isn’t too puritanical in the process. Makes me feel more confident to have my breasts so supported! Thank you so much, I have already recommended Free label to lots of my big breasted friends!" - Allie N.
"My new favourite bra. This is the best bra I have ever worn, full stop. It’s lightweight, incredibly soft, and super supportive (I’m a 40G, so that’s saying something). It also has the bonus of being super cute, you can absolutely wear it as a crop top. I will be buying one of every colour when they come back in stock." - Sarah H